Search for events by industry:
- This event has passed.
WELL v2: LIGHT Concept Preconditions and Optimizations
April 14, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The International Well Building Institute adopted version 2 of the WELL Building Standard in September 2020. The new version represents a significant change from version 1, including a reorganization of the foundational concept categories, including the revised “Light” concept.
This course will review the contents of the LIGHT concept, comparing and contrasting preconditions and optimizations between the versions, concentrating on the unique aspects of v2.
- Recall the overall purpose and organization of WELL v2.
- Recognize the preconditions of the WELL v2 LIGHT concept and how the preconditions set the foundation for the seven optimizations available from which to earn points toward WELL v2 certification.
- Recognize the seven optimizations available in the LIGHT concept and the strategies that support their achievement.
- Describe the importance of performance verification and how it differs from traditional building commissioning.
Available for credit with
– American Institute of Architects (AIA) for (1) LU | HSW
– Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE) for (1) PDH
– Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) – PENDING
– International Well Building Institute/Green Building Certification Inc (IWBI/GBCI) – PENDING