We are a young company looking for ambitious, driven, detail-oriented individuals to join our team. The candidates must be passionate about learning new skills, deliver amazing customer service, and be self-motivated. We succeed because of the people we surround ourselves with. A positive attitude and great energy is a must. Please see below for available positions.
At Symmetry, we believe in supporting our community and creating meaningful relationships with those around us. We are excited to be a resource to designers and architects, to collaborate on projects and to participate in industry events that benefit the A+D community. Within our team, we promote continuing education and encourage an energetic company spirit, while helping each other reach both our personal and professional goals. Outside of the design community, we also participate in events that contribute to local charities and support the arts. When you choose Symmetry, know that a portion of our revenue is invested back into both the design, and our local, community.
WHAT WE OFFER
- full time, permanent employment with a growing company
- competitive wages
- dental and health benefits
- a great team environment in a beautiful loft that always has the music pumping
HOW TO APPLY
Shoot us an email with your resume detailing your experience and career goals.
PROJECT MANAGER / ACCOUNTING
The Project Manager/Accounting position, under the direction of the Controller, will primarily be responsible for managing projects end to end, expense reports, visa analysis, AP/AR, and logistics. This position will perform basic bookkeeping functions. This role will also organize filing of all appropriate documents. The Project Manager/Accounting must possess strong knowledge of full-cycle accounting procedures and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
The role will include:
- Process accounts payable and receivable documents inclusive of invoicing out of Sage and Oasis.
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information: computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial controls and procedures
- Monthly credit card reconciliation & expense reports monthly
- Managing Commission Orders
- Managing Logistics of Shipping/Receiving of Freight
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all activities
- Estimate or quote freight prices, credit or contract terms, trade-in allowances/ returns, warranties, and delivery dates. Shipping and receiving.
- Process credit card payments
The ideal candidate:
- Good knowledge of full-cycle accounting procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated project management skills
- High level of moral judgment for handling monetary transactions
- Ability to perform account reconciliations
- Ability to adapt to new technology