Search for events by industry:
- This event has passed.
Movie & Panel Discussion Night: “The Human Scale”
November 8, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Join PIBC’s South Coast Chapter for a World Town Planning Day Movie and Panel Discussion Night (Age restriction: 19+).
Date: Tuesday November 8th, 2016
Time: 6 – 9pm (including film screening, panel discussion and Q and A session)
Location: Rio Theatre on Commercial, 1660 East Broadway, Vancouver
The film that will be shown is “The Human Scale”.
Here is the list of speakers for the event:
– Marta Farevaag, FCIP RPP; Principal – PFS Studio
– Andrew Pask; Planner – City of Vancouver
– Jennifer Fix, MCIP RPP; Associate – Dialog Design
– Lorraine Copas; Executive Director – SPARC BC
– Stewart Burgess, Carscadden Architects, VPSN and Heritage Vancouver
Please RSVP by November 03, 2016.
CPD Learning Units: 2.5