Search for events by industry:
- This event has passed.
CaGBC Earth Day Celebration
April 21, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30
Join us for a night of inspiration and celebration at the launch of Vancouver’s biggest Earth Day event!
Cascadia’s Earth Day celebration is our flagship event. We bring together the building industry’s most influential people for a night of entertainment and inspiration. This year’s theme is Innovation in Sustainability.
– Keynote speaker: Merran Smith, Executive Director of Clean Energy Canada and a leader of the Smart Prosperity Initiative
– Live music
– Sustainably sourced catering from Vancouver’s award-winning Savoury Chef Foods
– Boutique BC Wines selected by our Event Sommelier, Todd Prucyk, 2017 BC Sommelier of the Year Runner-Up
– Local micro-brews
– And much more!
Tickets are split into two categories with limited availability. All proceeds will be used to cover the cost of the event.
– Full event from 4-10pm, $30 per person (keynote speaker, all entertainment, free open bar and fully catered food).
– Celebration only, 7-10pm, $18 per person (live band and free open bar).
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (links below).
Thanks to our Premier Sponsors: TELUS and CBRE!
We hope to see you there!