Search for events by industry:
- This event has passed.
February 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$400
With the technological advancement in software utilizing cloud computing we are able to harness the power of infinite computing. With such a resource at hand we can compute vast amounts of data within minutes, we can also utilize this technology to explore options in design and utilize Building Information Modeling.
Utilizing the building information model beyond design, our Vancouver session will host presentations about:
- BIM & Prefabrication
- Information Management
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Challenges in BIM Production
- Computational Design in Construction
- Computational Design and Energy Analysis
- Design to Field Processes
- Mobile Workflows
Who should attend?
- Leaders in the AEC industry
- Project Managers (Design and Construction)
- Principals, partners and associates in the design and construction industry
- Decision makers and managers
- Trades and Contractors