Receive our monthly newsletter with local events and lighting news:
Search for events by industry:
- This event has passed.
Leading and managing organizational change
March 5 @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
his session is designed for professionals who want to better understand how to adapt to changes and how to lead others more effectively. You’ll understand the impacts change has on employees, and how you can increase your organization’s readiness levels.
SEMINAR DESCRIPTIONDo you feel that change is ever constant for you and your colleagues? Are you looking for practical tools and approaches that you can take in adapting to change and transitions? Do you want to successfully lead projects and that involve significant changes? This seminar prepares you to manage change and to lead and mentor others through transformations, both small and large in scale. Whether you’re looking to take on more projects, grow and expand your business and market, or successfully implement existing initiatives, you’ll learn how to prepare and adapt to change. You’ll understand the impacts change has on employees, and how you can increase your organization’s readiness levels. Through a series of hands-on workshops, you’ll gain a deeper understanding on what is involved to successfully implement change, both from a personal and professional perspective.
OBJECTIVESIn this seminar, you’ll:
- Understand the impact change and transitions have on you and your employees;
- Learn how to prepare yourself and your colleagues to adapt to changes and transformation;
- Learn how to manage people, process, and technology changes;
- Use specific methods and tools to develop and implement a change management strategy; and
- Understand how to assess your organization’s readiness levels, engage with stakeholders, and manage and address resistance.
TARGET AUDIENCEEngineers and geoscientists who are implementing or undergoing changes, growing their business and expanding their market, leading projects, or managing staff. This session is designed for professionals who want to better understand how to adapt to changes and how to lead others more effectively.
WHAT PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE SEMINAR
- “Loved him, found him engaging and enjoyed the way he hosted it.”
- “Very easy to follow, excellent presenter.”
- “Presenter was amazing – his practical experience is invaluable.”