Receive our monthly newsletter with local events and lighting news:
Search for events by industry:
- This event has passed.
PechaKucha Night Vol.49
June 27 @ 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
We are rolling through spring, PechaKucha Vancouver is basking in the sun, and so is our theme. This round will be on Plants and is curated in partnership with Scout. Join us on June 27th at the Vancouver Playhouse for this rich evening of stories from a broad range of journeys, experiences, and expertise.
- Anna McMillan – Co-owner, The Garden Strathcona
- Camille Flanjak – Director & Workshop Facilitator, MuseumEats
- Jason MacIsaac – Master Distiller, Sheringham Distillery
- Laurie Arbuthnot – owner-perfumer, West coast Perfumery
- Madelaine Clerk – Co-owner & Farmer, City Beet Farm
- Melissa Cartwright, Mellifera Bees
- Nicole Preissl, Explorative Designer
- Pedro Villalon – Co-Founder & Tea Hunter, o5 Tea
- Shira McDermott – Co-founder & Creative Director, Flourist